Thursday, November 6, 2014

My Holiday Trip to Zhangjiajie,Hunan,China - 4 to 11 Dec 2014 (Avatar Movie Location)

I will be in Zhangjiajie, China from 4 Dec to 11 Dec 2014. The temperature is 5 to 15 degrees C and it is cold and windy. The place is famous for the Avatar Movie Production locations. The Movie shoots are taken at Zhangjiajie Grand Canyon. 


I will not be able to answer any call. You can email me or whats app me and I will try to reply if I am near a wifi area. All check in will be handle by Mr Mike.


I will in China from 4 Dec to 11 Dec 2014 and will be back in Kuala Lumpur on 12 Dec 2014 early morning. You can call me at 0162723833 by then, if you need a Homestay in Kota Perdana and Lestari Perdana in Seri Kembangan, Bandar Kinrara 4, Taman Kinrara 2 and Taman Kinrara 4 in Puchong, Taman Kobena in Cheras and 3rd Mile Old Klang Road in Mid Valley area and Homestay in Jalan Durian in Klang.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Please click to support our Sponsor

Popular Posts